Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Dancing O-s of JOY!

Did I tell you what I did for my little O.D.D. girl? I went out and got the food for her that she really wants. The one her grandmother always kept for her, and poured into the pale green bowl with the spout. The food that no one else here eats and that is a little expensive.

I bought Cheerios. Just plain Cheerios--nothing fancy.
The first bowl made me laugh out loud. "It's like eating little dancing Os of JOY!" I told my family. This week I ate them for breakfast and lunch three days. Just with skim milk and no sugar. It made me downright giddy. Takin' care of yourself might be like that! Who knew? Well, now I do, and since you read this, maybe you will too.

Off to try to get to London on Sunday, through Los Angeles, and Minneapolis. Love stand by flying. Just love it! But wouldn't it be fun to go to London for three days with the boys?! Yep.

And, I'm just about to accept a new volunteer job. It's been a huge honor to even be asked, and I think I can do a good job, so we'll see when it comes time to say Y E S what I do, but I think I will.

No comments: