Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turning Days

It is almost February. How on earth did that HAPPEN?!

I'm finding that eating real food, good food is feeling pretty good. I must be an actual adult if feeling pretty good is enough.

The trip to Minnesota was OK. I accidentally at a boca burger with fries at Denny's our first night there. But eating dinner at 11 pm is always going to be trouble. It could have been worse, I could have done it again the next night. I haven't stepped on the scale but my jeans still fit, and I need a belt, so it's good.

The food difference is amazing. Brown rice with a poached egg for breakfast feels good all day long. Miso soup is manna. Some things I learned from Weight Watchers are not completely crazy--I still like the light english muffins. Blueberries in yogurt is a fantastic treat. And enough water is important.

Hope the days continue to turn and that the sun comes up again and that all is well, everywhere.


No comments: