Saturday, November 10, 2007

Insanity

I'm so stiff, and my butt just hurts. I haven't hung out with my friends for a week, I walk past them and try not to make eye contact, they might talk to me for too long, and then my schedule would be all messed up. Scurry, scurry. The house has gone from comfortably cluttered to a garbage house that would probably make the evening news if anyone reported me. And unless you eat tofu and rice, there is no food. I walked in the house early this morning and glanced up, the stars were beautiful. Yes, yes, but I had to get to the computer. Word count, time's ticking. December is just three weeks away. And I'm writing a novel. It's that crazy Nanowrimo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/) and I'm totally hooked. My "novel" is complete crap and I can't imagne that other than people who really love me and my kids who hack my user and read without permission (I know who you are!) no one will read it. But, God it's fun! The characters have this life that they channel through me and it just goes into the words. It feels a little odd, but very cool. Maybe like having aliens inhabit your body. Kinda slimy, but good!

No comments: